This cake is amazingly delicious! I highly recommend at least trying it once. If you do, I can almost guarantee you’ll be wanting to make it again. I made it for my extended family party. Everyone who ate it said it was super good, moist, and amazing. My friends who I’ve made it for said the same. I can’t wait to make it again.
Here is the recipe and instructions to make this delicious white chocolate raspberry pudding cake. Pudding cake is typically is made in a bundt pan but to test to see if it would work, I also made it with a springform and it turned out great!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1½-2 Cups Raspberry preserves
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1½ tablespoon light corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan or springform pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half (or put in fridge or freezer).
- Once cooled, spread the raspberry preserves over the top of the cake. Make the white chocolate glaze and spread that over the preserves.
- Glaze Instructions
- In a glass dish, combine whitechocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. Microwave for 45 seconds, Stir, microwave another 15 seconds, stir, repeat 15 seconds in microwave and stirring until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla.
- Spread warm glaze over raspberry preserves, letting it drizzle down the sides of the cake.