Neighbor gifts are always nice to give and receive. The past few years I’ve really enjoyed giving gifts to those people who mean a lot to my family. Although I love gift giving, for budgeting and time purposes I have to be sure that I’m giving out inexpensive and quick neighbor gifts. Here are some ideas I liked that I thought I would share with you…
1. 64 Neighbor Gifts in under 64 minutes—all for about $25.00!
4. Extra Hugs and Kisses – Everybody loves Extra Gum and hugs and kisses!
5. “Muffin” for Christmas – Buy any kind of muffin mix you love and tie this printable to it!
6. Nail-Themed Christmas Gift – Any nail-related gift and tie it to this printable tag!
7. 27 Neighbor Gifts in 27 Minutes– Great idea for a quick, inexpensive, yet lovely gift.
8. Christmas Brownies – This one is FAST, cheap and stinkin’ Cute.
9. The S’more the Merrier! – Buy a bag of marshmallows or Peanut Butter grahams and Grasshopper grahams are also delicious. Wrap them up with some burlap and twine and attach this free printable.
10. Hot Chocolate in a Mug with free printable – Put together a cute and simple gift. Whether you want to make homemade hot chocolate on a stick or buy it at the store, this is a fun way to package it up into a special gift.
11. Hand Soap with Free Printable Tag – Buy a hand soap and tie this printable to it!
12. Christmas Goodies Jar – A super simple, easy and sweet gift for your neighbor.
13. Extra Dough – Cute saying and easy to put together!
14. Fewer Dishes to Do – Nobody likes doing dishes, ESPECIALLY when there are so many from baking holiday treats! Help your friends out by providing them paper goods.
15. Treats You “Write” – Put ribbon around the pack of pens, then attached a cute (and VERY easy to make) gift tag. “We hope the Holiday Season treats you ‘write’.”
16. HoHoHo from the Ding Dongs – I have always wanted to do this one and for some reason I never have. Adding to my list for next year!
17. Hot Chocolate With Free Pintable Tag – A yummy Snowflake Hot Chocolate Mason Jar Gift idea that’s fun to make and to give!
18. The M&M Christmas Story – So cute and all you have to do is print off the story and buy some m&ms!
19. Holly Jolly Christmas. Upcycle Crystal Light – Containers filled with Jolly Ranchers.
20. Bounteous Blessings Paper Towel Christ-Centered gift. I love this idea and its free printable.
- Merry Christmas, to a Grate Neighbor – Bake and give your special goodies in these clever but simple containers.
22. Snowman Soap Neighbor Gift – They are so easy to make and super cheap. Plus everyone could use soap!
- Diet Coke “Geyser” Gift – It is definitely not your traditional plate of cookies, but hopefully it gets some ooh’s and ahh’s or gives the less adventureous souls their daily diet coke fix.
- “Extra” Gum Special Blessings Gift – Using a few packs of gum and a special note for “extra’” special blessings.
25. Joy Soap Gift – Delightfully simple and affordable with printable.
26. Tic Tac Christmas Labels – Easy, cheap and super cute.
27. Pamper Yourself Gifts Jar – These Gifts in a Jar Ideas would also make great gifts for neighbors, teachers, etc.
28. Santa-Tizer Gift – This is a low-cal and inexpensive, yet useful.
29. Salsa or Nacho Cheese Gift – Simple and affordable gift ideas and printable.
30. DIY Clementine Wreaths – These clever clementine wreaths are a lovely way to wish the ones you love a happy & healthy holiday season!
31. Christmas Stovetop Potpourri – I love how fresh and rustic this gift is, and I love that it’s not another food gift!
32. Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap – A fun, easy and inexpensive gift.
33. Redbox Neighbor Gift – Simple, affordable and memorable with printable.
34. Gingerbread Play Dough Gift Kit – I love that this is a different and fun gift idea.
35. Oreo Elf Feet – These would be perfect to give to a neighbor and friends.
36. White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels – A perfect holiday gift to wrap up in a little gift bag.
37. Candy Cane Popcorn – Colorful chocolate candy additions make this Candy Cane Peppermint Popcorn that much more perfect!
38. Shake & Pour Pancakes – this pancake mix in a jar makes a delicious and useful gift!
39. Cookie Cans – Make a cookie container from a Pringles can. It’s easy, it’s creative, it looks amazing and it’s a perfect fit for cookies!