Looking for fun preschool age crafts to do at home? Here are some great ones I’ve rounded up. They are simple, inexpensive, and fun for kids ages 2-5. Enjoy.
1. Cute Paper Plate Crab – This cute paper plate crab is suitable for all ages of children to enjoy making.
3. Cardboard Tube Minions – The little yellow minions are just too cute, and I doubt anyone would object to yet one more minion craft!
4. Octopus Kids Craft – Simple to make, but it incorporates fine motor skills and using scissors so it’s a perfect preschool activity.
5. Paper Plate Cow – The easiest paper plate animal we have made so far. Simple farm animal crafts for preschoolers.
6. Bubble Wrap Painting – Make a carrot patch with your kids using bubble wrap and paint! It’s a simple craft to make that’s FUN too!
7. Foam Cup Crafts – You can create this cute set of farm animals with the simplest of materials!
8. Handprint Baby Chick Craft – The handprint baby chick makes an adorable Easter craft for kids.
9. Paper Bag Crowns – This is easy and inexpensive craft activity for preschoolers. It turned out beautiful.
10. Balancing Robot – Super fun science activity that really gets kids thinking! Kids will explore balance and center of gravity.
11. Paper Helicopter Pinwheel – These paper helicopter pinwheels are super easy to make.
Enjoy this with your little ones!